Psychological tests are administered to assess the cognitive and emotional functioning of children and adults. These tests can be used to assess academic performance and achievement, intelligence, personality, and neurological functioning.
The purpose of psychological testing is to create a definitive diagnosis and recommendations to help clients identify strengths and and difficulties in any area of functioning to help improve their overall mental health. The recommendations provided can create an effective treatment plan that is helpful for treatment programs, medical and mental health providers, and academic institutions.
Psychological assessments involve:
1) Interviews and information gathering
3) Analysis, interpretation, formulation, and report writing
4) Feedback session to ensure accurate understanding and distribution of information.
Testing Services Offered, but not limited to:
· Intellectual abilities evaluation (IQ assessment)
· Academic performance and achievement
· Learning Disability assessment
· Social, emotional, and behavioral functioning
· Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
· Developmental and Autism Spectrum Evaluation
· Personality Assessment